Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My brother is a married man

So my brother got married this weekend! I have never been so happy and sad at the same time in my life. My brother and i have been very close are whole lives! Usually the older brother is the protective one, not this time i have always been very protective of my brother! I have lerned a lot from him, he has taught me the ways of the world! i don't think i would be the same person with out him!

Lindsey the woman he married is from the small town of Mable, Minnesota! it took us a long time to become as close as we are now. As i said before I'm very protective so no on was every good enough for him, and she was nothing like me! she is load and opinionated and kinda BLOND LOL! I know she loves him very much and would never do anything to hurt him! I'm still not sure but its not my place anymore to say anything! SO I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

Where do i start with how the day went! well since we live and all work on the farm we had to start chorse at five in the morning:( then we had to head down here to lax by 8:30 to get are hair and make up done at hair paradise! There were5 girls in the wedding party plus the two mothers and 3 other personal attendents! so it took a good long time for us to get all done! we were all back to my mom and dads place by noon to eat sonething then get in to are dresses! are dresses were strapless tee lengh dresses. there were a toap with a cream colored sash. in the gift bags lindsey bough for us were our julrey, which was pural earing and neckless, plus flip flops to were once the weddign was over! picturs started at 1:30 they had two photograghes so one was with the guys and one with the boys, which worked really well. For are pictures with lindsey we took them in a hay field out front of are house. we took some with the whole group and some with every bridemade with the bride! it was VERY COLD that day so we didnt mess around. the boys took there pictures on top of the hill behind the farm it was a great idea but not when the wind is blowing 100 miles in hour!!! Plus the farm puppy got out and she has to be right by me and my brothers side so when the girl got up there to take pictures her was sadie sitting right by ryan for every picture is was so cute! i hope they can cut her out of them.

We rode down to the wedding no tractors and wagens it was so neat thank god the wedding was only a little ways away from the farm!! it was so amazing to drive back around the tent and see all the people! it was PACKED standing room only. The wedding all in all only took about a half in hour

No comments:

Post a Comment