Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family problems

I am getting married next july and am really excited about it. I love all the planning that goes it to have a wedding. My wedding location will be at the old leon school, as a community we have turned it into a play for gatorfest. Which includs a place for softball and kids to play on the swings and play basketball. There is also a big flot spot by the creek where the wedding will be held. In the back ground will be my farm so it is very special to me to have my wedding down there. the reception will be held at Club 16 in sparta, they have a lot of room and a really big dance floor.





So here comes the family problems they are mostly with garys family, i should say his DAD!!!! his dad was broght up that if you want something you have to get it and earn it yourself. Which is fine but none of the kids went to college cuz they couldnt afford it. So with knot that they never really tried in high school cuz they didnt care, they would just work in the family business. I know how it is working with you family ir has its good and its bads.





So his dad told us when we got engaged to have fun paying for this weddign ourselves. I was so pissed my family is goign to help why cant they, i mean they dont have to pay for the whole thing but my parents should have to either. I know what they thinkign why am i bitching cuz we could have to pay for this all by are selves. Im not really bitching just stresses me out how they wont help with everything. Every time they see my parents his dad is always like have fun helping the kids pay for the wedding, cuz they are not getting any money out of us. And yet they are gone every weekend, take trips all the time. i understand that its there money and they can do what they want with it, but gary helps them make that money also so stop being such hard ass's.

There is nothing we can really do about it now! i just hope that they keep there opinions to eachother. they didnt put any money to it they dont deserve to have a say it what goes on i feel anyways. just for once i wish things could go smooth and easy with out all the stress and tearfull nights

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that really sucks that his parents aren't helping out with the wedding at all. The good thing is that you still have until July to save money for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be really hard trying to pay for a wedding and everyday life expenses. I hope everything goes the way you want it to go.

    ReplyDelete