Friday, November 6, 2009

what to do for my big 21st

I have no idea what to do for my 21st birthday! It is a very big birthday as we all now but im not a huge drinker but do love to party and have fun with my friends. When my brother turned 21 my parents threw a party for him at are farm and it was so much fun! there was tons of food and people along with great music. His birthday is in the summer which made it easy to have it at the farm! my is in the middle of december when its cold and windy and snowy! who in there right mind wants to be in a shed it the middle of winter for a party. which leads me to have it at a bar or somehting like that but there are alot of my friend that are not 21 yet so they will not be able to get in to the bar and what fun is it to have a party with out your friends there with you. With havign it at the bar thou there is HEAT and food and music will be provided guess they have a house band, i have heard they are good but have never heard them myself. there is one other place a could have it. the old leon school where i went to elemetry school is now a cummunity center! you have to bring the food and the music in but anyone can be invited there! the olny bad thing about this place is that there used to be a businsess in there that helped disabled people and they messed on the floors:( so there is stains on the carpet and it smells kinda bad. So people kinda complan about that guess the whole place is carpet! And with us having food and drinks and possibly little kids they can also make messes on the floor. so im h=just more confused now then i was before! WHERE TO HAVE A STINKIN PARTY

No comments:

Post a Comment